I AM an official School Committee member!

Upcoming Events



Upcoming Events:
January 11- School Committee Meeting, 7pm, Doering School
January 24- School Committee Meeting, 7pm, Doering School



Adding Comments

***When adding a comment, please comment as "Name/URL", then please enter your name (URL not needed).***

My Family

My Family

Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's Official!

Following the November election, I have continued to attend the school committee meetings, to learn about the current issues and to introduce myself to parents, staff and administrators. Today I took the oath of office and became an official Agawam School Committee member! I am honored, proud and looking forward to working for my community to maintain, enhance and enrich our children's educational opportunities.  On Tuesday, January 10th at 7pm I will take my seat with the other members of the School Committee for the very first time. I encourage people to participate in this and all future meetings. I look forward to advocating for education and I promise to do my very best to listen, support and work together with members of my community. Thank you for voting for me! Thank you for supporting me! And thank you for continuing to reach out to introduce yourselves to me!

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff. I always keep doing research on education & career field. While searching online, I found your blog is very useful for the people those looking for a bright career. In short, I can say that it can help people on taking right decision at right time when it comes to education.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it comes to education, select the course or diploma based on market demand and your own interest. Also you can grab high paying jobs by doing Advanced Diploma courses.

    Thank you for sharing such an amazing post on education.

    ReplyDelete