I AM an official School Committee member!

Upcoming Events



Upcoming Events:
January 11- School Committee Meeting, 7pm, Doering School
January 24- School Committee Meeting, 7pm, Doering School



Adding Comments

***When adding a comment, please comment as "Name/URL", then please enter your name (URL not needed).***

My Family

My Family

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"Helping Children Shine"

There are now 6 candidates for 6 school committee seats and I am one of them. I am the only new school committee candidate who will be on the ballot on election day in November. I have heard people say, "Oh, wow! You won't even have to campaign!" I respond by affirming that I AM going to be campaigning. I want to listen, to learn and to allow people a chance to get to know who I am and why I want to be a member of the school committee. I invite you to join my team and to consider supporting me as I become educated about the politics, the budget process and the ways that Agawam Public Schools can continue to provide the best educational opportunities to all students. You can follow me on Facebook (link provided on this page), read the blog as I update it and I encourage you to leave questions, comments and feedback. I will work diligently to "Help Children Shine"!

No comments:

Post a Comment